Jugend am Werk (c) Jugend am Werk
Explore Carinthia together Featured
Take your time consciously and go on a discovery tour through Carinthia together.
- Accompany people with disabilities to a local dairy.
- Bake bread at a farm together with people with mental illnesses
- Invite children from a “Lerncafé” to go on a trip with you to discover a ‘new world’. Whether it’s to Expi, the house of experiments in the Rosental valley, or the House of Wonders in Gmünd – there are some fascinating destinations waiting for you
- Assist people from an old people’s home on a boat trip on one of Carinthia’s lakes or on a nostalgic journey on a steam train.
- Join people with disabilities on a hike and experience the beauty of Carinthia together.